Infection control has always been one of our highest priorities here at Élan Dental of South Riding. We are committed to providing you with a healthy environment and keeping you safe when you visit Dr. Judy Kwon, and we have implemented additional sterilization protocols as a result of COVID-19. We maintain the health and safety standards required by the CDC, ADA® and other groups at all times. We have five private operatories, each with its own sterilization, disinfection and air purifying systems. We have also designed our office with your safety in mind. We encourage you to call us at (571) 445-5551 if you have any questions. Our team will be happy to provide you with additional information and help you make an appointment with our dentist in South Riding and Aldie, Virginia.
We want every visit to our office to be comfortable and most of all safe while providing the very best dental care in a gentle manner. That’s why we have designed our beautiful new office with the following steps to set your mind at ease:
- We have constructed a new office with our architect to implement the latest public health measures, such as social distancing and preventing the transmission of aerosols, into the design of the office.
- Our waiting area is designed with space for social distancing.
- Each of our treatment rooms is completely enclosed to prevent the transmission of aerosols from other patients or rooms. This also allows for complete disinfection of each room after each patient.
- Each of our treatment rooms have windows as well as glass doors to allow sunlight and provide a bright clean environment.
- We have placed air purifiers with HEPA filters in each treatment room.
- Each patient and team member are screened daily for possible exposure to COVID-19 and other transmissible illnesses.
Please check out our office tour on the homepage!